Dear all. I’m ready.
I have about a month and a half of sleep times written down, and with the logging equipment I have measured 15 days of “normal” sleep (I will share the data soon).
Here’s the progression for the next days:
- Day 0: 5h30 core sleep + 1 nap (typical siesta)
- Day 1: 4h30 core sleep, + 2 naps (or Everyman 2-nap)
- Day 2: 4h30 core sleep, + 2 naps (or Everyman 2-nap)
- Day 3: 3h core sleep, + 3 naps (Everyman 3-nap)
It’s the weekend! 🙂
- Day 4: 3h core sleep, + 3 naps (Everyman 3-nap)
- Day 5: 1h30 core sleep + 4 naps (Everyman 4-nap)
- Day 6: Full Überman schedule, 6 naps
Today is like an early morning work day. I woke up at 5am, after 5h35 of sleep. My body said “stay in bed!” , but it was relatively easy to overcome. The adaptation phase in the next two weeks is still quite daunting. But there’s only one way to find out and that’s to try it.